Friday, January 13, 2012

25 Questions


  1. How can I personalize my field study more
  2. As this will most likely be my master's project, is experimental design something I won't mind spending all next year doing?
  3. What are applications of experimental design?
  4. Besides learning the basics, how can I best prepare for experimental design?
  5. Will I be working with other students?
  6. Should I be learning SAS or SQUL?
  7. Will I be able to live in London and commute to Southampton because I will only be meeting with Dr. Woods once a week?
  8. Will there we differences in professor-student communication?
  9. How 'fluent' will I need to be in experimental design?
  10. Does it matter that my project may have nothing to do with living in England?
  11. Will I need to learn odds rather than proportions?
  12. Will I have to communicate in terms of odds?
  13. How practical will my project be?
  14. Will it involve actual data?
  15. Or just theory and mathematical statistics?
  16. Will my project be more of a thesis?
  17. Best way to establish contact with Dr. Woods? Email via Dr. Reese or through myself?
  18. What is the best way to continue contact with U of Southampton after my project?
  19. How long will I be working on experimental design after my field study?
  20. What if I don't understand experimental design?
  21. How can I appropriately represent the Statistics program (and BYU) at U of Southampton?
  22. What specific parts of experimental design will I be interested in?
  23. What types of computers do they use?
  24. How difficult will it be to find housing?
  25. How is the best way to establish a email interaction with Dr. Woods?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment